How it works...
I would be delighted to create a portrait for you, commissioning a portrait is really easy, please see the steps below:
- Only you will know the best characteristics in your pet so please take time to select your favourite photograph or alternatively take a photograph which shows their personality and character well.
- If you are finding it hard to choose you can send me a few photographs and I can discuss with you the ones that would make the best images to create your portrait from.
- The photograph must be clear showing the true colour of their fur and I must be able to see good detail in the eyes and on the nose.
- If you need some help see guide on ‘How to photograph your pet’
- Send your image(s) to email@example.com
A few additional details I will need to know please:
- What is the deadline for when you need the paint for?
Please note ideally I need at least a 3 week lead time to create a picture, this could be longer if I have a number of paintings already booked in around the period you would like your painting finished. Christmas is a prime example when I would ask for a booking to be secured as early as possible, some people book as early as September.
- Who is the painting for?
- If your portrait going to be a surprise present for someone special will I need to be discreet when corresponding with you?
- A deposit of 25% will secure the booking in my diary.
- My paintings take many hours to produce, I never rush them or cut corners as the finished painting is something I pride myself in.
- My aim is to produce the best possible portrait for you from the photo(s) you send to me, I can only paint what I see.
See guide on ‘How to photograph your pet’
Payment can be paid via online banking or cash on collection.
Free to collect by arrangement.
Shipping is by Post Office next day Special Delivery which is insured, tracked and signed for . P&P charges will apply